RadioBanter

-   -   FS: clean FT 1000 with Extras (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/81748-fs-clean-ft-1000-extras.html)

Josh November 10th 05 07:06 PM

FS: clean FT 1000 with Extras

FS Yaesu FT-1000 with extras
For Sale very clean YAESU FT 1000 with extra ( second) 500 hz
and 2 khz filters, Band PASS filter module, and W8JI mods
installed for Key Click and Noise Blanker -
Unit is Low serial number so the ORIGINAL APF (audio peaking filter)
works as designed. later models ruined this great feature!

$ 1720 firm Serviced by YAESU in September 2005 ( I have invoice)
plus shipping by FED EX paid by buyer

Email: