RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Ameritron AL1500 w/QSK-5 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/82529-fs-ameritron-al1500-w-qsk-5-a.html)

LarryM November 22nd 05 03:46 PM

FS: Ameritron AL1500 w/QSK-5

AL1500 from a very clean, non-smoking, environment. This amp has been carefully used and never abused.

Cabinet is in very good condition, a few scratches here and there.

As you probably know, the amp runs an 8877 Eimac tube. It's a high power amp, 1500 watts out with about 40 watts of drive. Works on all bands 10-160. Only "problem" I can note is that several of the wheat bulbs that light the meters have burned out, but they are easily replaceable.

The QSK-5 gives you fast, silent full break-in CW. It's a great addition to the amp if you're a CW op. It works flawlessly.

AMP and QSK-5 offered at $1800. Shipping will be extra, and I'll remove the HP transformer and the tube and ship them seperately. No extra charge for packaging, just actual shipping cost from 55435.

For pix or further information, call me at 952 212 2664 or email to .