RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Kenwood TS-520S with VFO 520S (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/83844-fs-kenwood-ts-520s-vfo-520s.html)

[email protected] December 8th 05 03:02 AM

FS: Kenwood TS-520S with VFO 520S

Very clean condition....working just fine with strong output on all
bands...cosmetically a good 9.5. Comes with Kenwood MC-35S noise
cancelling hand microphone (like new). This station works and looks
great. I have gotten many reports of good xmit audio from this rig as
well. I wouldnt be selling this fine classic rig if I didnt have 3 HF
radios already. The XYL says its beginning to look like a radio store
here and so some of it must go. I also have a Spectronics DD-1 digital
display that I will throw in, but one of the digits isn't working all
the time (easy fix maybe, just reseat the display board?) Anyway, I
dont have the time or desire to go into the display to find the problem
so its a freebie with the rig. Take the whole station at $275 plus
shipping from 65807. Happy Holidays......Bill in southwest Missouri

Photos available upon request.............