RadioBanter

-   -   8 Ohm control (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/84274-8-ohm-control.html)

Rich December 13th 05 11:05 PM

8 Ohm control

I was at radio shack to pick up a 8 ohm L pad
For a sparker control.

I was informed there no longer avalable.

Is that so?

Josh Rovero December 14th 05 01:25 AM

8 Ohm control

Rich wrote:
I was at radio shack to pick up a 8 ohm L pad
For a sparker control.

I was informed there no longer avalable.

Is that so?

Only at Rat Shack.

Try http://www.madisound.com or a google
search for "8 ohm L pad" and you'll find
many sources.

Josh

YT December 14th 05 03:22 AM

8 Ohm control

Radio Shack...

You've got questions? We have dumb looks.

. ..

Rich December 14th 05 04:30 AM

8 Ohm control

I e-mailed them and there 2000 stores

"YT" wrote in message
t...
Radio Shack...

You've got questions? We have dumb looks.

"Rich" wrote in message
. ..
I was at radio shack to pick up a 8 ohm L pad
For a spearker control.

Joe December 19th 05 01:09 AM

8 Ohm control

I have some of these in Philmore buried in the back of the garage
"someplace"
If you cant find let me know.

-Joe NOSPAM

. ..