RadioBanter

-   -   For Sale: 4 - GE VHF 16 channel HH PCS Radios w/ batteries (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/84771-sale-4-ge-vhf-16-channel-hh-pcs-radios-w-batteries.html)

M.L. Katz December 21st 05 11:17 PM

For Sale: 4 - GE VHF 16 channel HH PCS Radios w/ batteries

I have for sale 4 GE - MA/COM VHF Portable (hand Held) Radios with
batteries. The units are 150-173MHz, some wear, but all power up. They have
BNC antenna jacks (no antennas though) I do not have the chargers yet. The
units are SCAN models. Full specs from rear of radios:

ERICSSON GE
FCC ID: AXA9MZ-PCSH3
DOC/MDC:PCSH
Serial #'s upon request

I will take $250 for all 4 or am looking to trade for a BC246T or so. E-mail
me for more information or photos which 'll be happy to take.

Mitch