RadioBanter

-   -   Want to buy ICOM IC-2kl , LDG at-1000 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/85039-want-buy-icom-ic-2kl-ldg-1000-a.html)

rob360 December 25th 05 10:37 PM

Want to buy ICOM IC-2kl , LDG at-1000

Hello All, I want to buy a ICom IC-2KL , and a LDG AT-1000, also looking for a Beam tower rotator, prefer pickup in GA, NC,TN, FL area. Would consider items that need repairs!
n8rt

Charlie December 26th 05 04:35 AM

Want to buy ICOM IC-2kl , LDG at-1000

Better get a pair of ear plugs also for that AT-1000. I just sent mine back
for a credit. Too damn noisy...

--

Charlie