RadioBanter

-   -   FS: mobile radio console, home made. (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/87307-fs-mobile-radio-console-home-made.html)

Honest John January 27th 06 07:47 PM

mobile radio console, home made.

"10-4" wrote in message
news:lXuCf.65$pO2.30@trndny09...
I made this console about 2 yrs ago. I had the following radio's
installed: HR2510, BC780XLT, FT8900R. I'm asking for $45.00 plus $25.00
shipping.

For $70 do the radios come with it ?

H.J.

10-4 January 27th 06 07:58 PM

FS: mobile radio console, home made.

I made this console about 2 yrs ago. I had the following radio's
installed: HR2510, BC780XLT, FT8900R. I'm asking for $45.00 plus $25.00
shipping.
For a photo please look at:
http://mysite.verizon.net/commctr1/

Any questions please email direct:

10-4 January 27th 06 08:14 PM

mobile radio console, home made.

ummmmmmmmmmm NO

nice try

Bo Williams January 27th 06 08:16 PM

10-4 wrote:
I made this console about 2 yrs ago. I had the following radio's
installed: HR2510, BC780XLT, FT8900R. I'm asking for $45.00 plus $25.00
shipping.
For a photo please look at:
http://mysite.verizon.net/commctr1/

This appears to be something that anyone with a saw and a few scraps
could make in half an hour. The "friction" mount and the rough fit and
finish contribute to this impression. What makes it worth $70?
--
Bo Williams -
http://hiwaay.net/~williams/

10-4 January 27th 06 11:01 PM

FS: mobile radio console, home made.

Then keep your comments to yourself and go make one!!!

Woody January 27th 06 11:15 PM

FS: mobile radio console, home made.

amen.... takes a couple pieces of scrap wood and about 20 minutes time.....
or buy the wood for about $10
rb

Bo Williams January 28th 06 12:26 AM

10-4 wrote:
Then keep your comments to yourself and go make one!!!

So there is not, in fact, something I can't see or that you haven't said
(integrated cord storage? antenna-sharing setup? etc.) that makes it
worth $70?
--
Bo Williams -
http://hiwaay.net/~williams/

HipOp January 28th 06 12:47 AM

FS: mobile radio console, home made.

I would have to put it in a box for the garbage man so he could haul it off,
it looks like ****.
Are you a want to be Ham? or a dumm ass CBer.