RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Yaesu VX-5R Tri-band HT (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/87413-fs-yaesu-vx-5r-tri-band-ht.html)

pm January 29th 06 04:36 AM

FS: Yaesu VX-5R Tri-band HT

For sale: Yaesu VX-5R Tri-band HT

I am selling a Yaesu VX-5R Tri-band HT in good working condition.
Physical condition is good. Also, the MARS/CAP mod has been performed,
and a Motorola pager style belt clip has been installed, but could be
changed back to original.

Includes box & all original accessories & an extra lithium-ion battery.
The 2 supplied lithium-ion rechargeable batteries are in the
questionable condition. After a full charge, I get a battery symbol on
the display when transmitting on high power.

Includes the following additional Yaesu accessories: MH-34B4B
Speaker/Mic, CD-15 Rapid Charger, & FBA-23 AA battery case.

Two other antennas are also included: a short dual-band (Comet or
Diamond, I think) and a longer, flexible dual-band (Pryme, I think).

Price is $200 shipped via US Postal Service to US only. Not interested
in trades. Payment via Paypal preferred, or pre-pay with US Postal Money
Order only.

More details & pics he
http://personalpages.tds.net/~pmik/sale/vx5r.htm