Old February 13th 06, 01:23 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default XTS 3000 R FOR SALE

we have [6] xts 3000 r model 3's full key pad.these radio's are all black
case's with full key pad's. we check each unit and they only have 4ch's in
them. they are all vhf
they [do not] have all the toy's flashed in them. these came from a racing
team sell out.we do have the 6 gang charger for them and [2] head set buy
motorola also. buy the serial number and paper work we got with them. they
where bought [new] in may of 2003.we want to sell these all together in one
set up. so at this time. we are not selling them on [1] at a time.we will
take trade's for these unit's or sell out.this will be wire tranfer or bank
certifed check only. no out of u.s.a sale for these item's.you will have to
get your own programming done on these. thank's

For swap: Casio WK 3000 musical keyboard for radio gear Renee Swap 1 April 29th 04 01:12 PM
For swap: Casio WK 3000 musical keyboard for radio equipment Renee Swap 1 April 29th 04 01:11 PM
Wanted: VBC 3000 wg davis Swap 0 April 5th 04 12:33 AM
New Bearcat 3000 will receive/detect everything ! (incl TETRA) bla Equipment 0 August 20th 03 03:48 AM
New Bearcat 3000 will receive/detect everything ! (incl TETRA) bla Equipment 0 August 20th 03 03:48 AM