RadioBanter

-   -   Spectra lockec up (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/91434-spectra-lockec-up.html)

Rich March 27th 06 12:32 AM

Spectra lockec up

I have a F01/82 error, how do I clear it. I tried Spectra lab, but it
didn't help.

nitespark March 27th 06 12:54 AM

Spectra lockec up

Rich wrote:
I have a F01/82 error, how do I clear it. I tried Spectra lab, but it
didn't help.

I am not familiar with the error code, but if it locked up while you
were in the process of uploading the code plug, you have got a major
problem.

Woody March 27th 06 02:53 AM

Spectra lockec up

Should only be a minor problem. You've corrupted your codeplug and need to
find
a clean codeplug to reinitialize the radio with. Do you have an archive save
of your uncorrupted original?
If not, you just need to find one that fits your radio and reprogram. Google
for a codeplug supersite
and see if you can find one there.
good luck,
rb