RadioBanter

-   -   WTB 2 knobs for National - two Seventy (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/92606-wtb-2-knobs-national-two-seventy.html)

Eugene Rippen April 11th 06 02:51 AM

WTB 2 knobs for National - two Seventy

I want to buy 2 knobs for my National NC-270 (actually they are marked
"NC-two Seventy" )
I need the two knobs at the most left side.
One small and all metal.
One is medium size part plastic, metal skirt. The plastic is light blue.

Eugene Rippen, WB6SZS

Rob Mills April 11th 06 02:25 PM

"Eugene Rippen" wrote in message

I want to buy 2 knobs for my National NC-270 (actually they are
marked

Don't give up, these ads do work. 5 or 6 years ago I had (still have) a
beautiful NC-140 with no band switch knob. I had all but forgotten about
finding a knob, guess it was almost 2 years later when a fellow who was
parting out a NC 140 responded to my ad. RM~