RadioBanter

-   -   WTD: National RAS Receiver Parts - Rack, Speaker, Knobs (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/92708-wtd-national-ras-receiver-parts-rack-speaker-knobs.html)

Dave April 12th 06 10:29 PM

WTD: National RAS Receiver Parts - Rack, Speaker, Knobs

I am thinning out my radio collection, keeping only the items I really
like. And, I am a big fan of the Navy version of the HRO Jr, - the
National RAS. I have the radio, power supply, coil case with a matched
set of coils.

I am looking for the rack, any knobs, and the speaker panel for the
RAS. As I am trying to thin out my collection, I would like to trade
for these items. My collection includes:

- Reciever and small transmitter components 1920's - 1950's
- Navy recievers and transmitters
- Consumer recievers 1960's and up
- Homebrew regen receivers (20's - 30's)
- Test equipment - 1950's to present.

I'm willing to buy, but would prefer to trade away some of my
collection.

Please email with what items you have, and let us see if we can make a

deal.

David Goncalves