RadioBanter

-   -   pride 100 bi linear amplifier (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/93264-pride-100-bi-linear-amplifier.html)

rick April 21st 06 11:19 PM

pride 100 bi linear amplifier

oops! looking for pride 100 bi linear amplifier, forgot to include
e-mail address.
rick
rchprks@net zero.com

[email protected] April 24th 06 05:28 AM

pride 100 bi linear amplifier

I have 2 I got along with old Pierce Simpson in an estate sale. I have
never used them, can send you a picture if you want. I guess for the
flamers i should add that these are vintage electronics made by
disabled people to a high standard. Surely collectable in their obscure
way...

Rick- that email did not work,

thanks
phil