RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Collins 30L-1 Amplifier Manual (Copy) (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/93568-fs-collins-30l-1-amplifier-manual-copy.html)

Michael Crestohl April 28th 06 03:47 AM

FS: Collins 30L-1 Amplifier Manual (Copy)

Hi Gang:

I have an excellent copy of the Instruction Book for the Collins 30L-1
amplifier that is surplus to my needs. It is the 2nd Edition dated 15
June 1961. It is an excellent copy with the full pull-out schematic,
and hardly distinguishable from an original. I am asking $5.00 plus
postage.

If interested please reply by e-mail. My address has been obscured to
try to prevent spamming.

Tnx es 73,

Michael, W1RC

w1rc*at*verizon*dot*com