RadioBanter

-   -   WTB Programming Cable for Kenwood TK-2170 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/93696-wtb-programming-cable-kenwood-tk-2170-a.html)

[email protected] April 30th 06 03:04 PM

WTB Programming Cable for Kenwood TK-2170

I am in need of a Programming Cable that has been tested and found to
work correctly with the Kenwood TK-2170 Portable Radio. Any Help is
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
John.

Karl April 30th 06 05:29 PM

WTB Programming Cable for Kenwood TK-2170

Look on ebay Lots of kenwod programing cables do a search
http://electronics.listings.ebay.com...tingItemLi st

Karl N2RLD

[email protected] April 30th 06 05:44 PM

WTB Programming Cable for Kenwood TK-2170

The problem is I have been told on another group that those cables will
not work. I have all ready bought one. It does not work for me.
Thanks,
John