RadioBanter

-   -   Mike Mauren/Advanced Wireless of Lakeville MN: Contact me immediately. (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/94645-mike-mauren-advanced-wireless-lakeville-mn-contact-me-immediately.html)

Woody May 17th 06 04:03 AM

Mike Mauren/Advanced Wireless of Lakeville MN: Contact me immediately.

MIKE MAUREN or Advanced Wireless Communications of Lakeville, MN:

You need to contact me and the people you owe equipment to immediately!
You have ignored us for almost 2 months and we demand the equipment
(in working order this time) or a refund of monies immediately.
Thanks,
rb