RadioBanter

-   -   FS or TRADE: TK-981 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/94744-fs-trade-tk-981-a.html)

[email protected] May 18th 06 02:59 PM

FS or TRADE: TK-981

Thanks for reading.

I have FT or Forsale (rather trade) a Kenwood TK-981 Trunked system. I
bought it off a guy
who said it could be used in the HAM BANDS for 900 Mhz stuff, I WAS
WRONG!!!
So, now I have the $400 unit sitting with no use to me. The guy said he
would get me the
microphone but he keeps making excuses. It's missing microphone and pwr
cable.

I'd like to trade this for VHF/ UHF equipment. 220 Mhz duplexers...
Basically Amateur Radio stuff...

Any questions or comments please email me:

Regards,