RadioBanter

-   -   FT: Collins KWM-2A (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/95252-ft-collins-kwm-2a.html)

[email protected] May 25th 06 10:35 PM

FT: Collins KWM-2A

I have a nice Collins KWM-2A Winged Emblem
It receives fine, But no tx?
I hear a relay everytime I key the transmitter,
but no power out. Also will need alignment.
Make offer or will trade.
Let me know what you have for trade and maybe we can make a deal.

I have the picture on QRZ.com or QTH.com

Spock June 11th 06 05:29 AM

Collins KWM-2A

what is your call sign and email address does not work.
wrote in message
FT: Collins KWM-2A
I have a nice Collins KWM-2A Winged Emblem
It receives fine, But no tx?
I hear a relay everytime I key the transmitter,
but no power out. Also will need alignment.
Make offer or will trade.
Let me know what you have for trade and maybe we can make a deal.

I have the picture on QRZ.com or QTH.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0623-4, 09/06/2006
Tested on: 11/06/2006 1:57:37 PM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0623-4, 09/06/2006
Tested on: 11/06/2006 1:59:49 PM