RadioBanter

-   -   FS: 3 Motorola GP68 Handhelds - 2 UHF, 1VHF (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/95655-fs-3-motorola-gp68-handhelds-2-uhf-1vhf.html)

RadAct June 1st 06 05:21 PM

FS: 3 Motorola GP68 Handhelds - 2 UHF, 1VHF

Most of you know what these are but, if you don't, here is some info.

http://www.condord.com/PRODUCTS/GP68/gp68_specs.htm

http://www.condord.com/PRODUCTS/GP68...ature_list.htm

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2290

http://www.ameradio.com/product/427/...ml#description

I have too many radios around here so getting rid of some. Mine come with
each fast 3hr charger, antenna and battery. Full DTMF keypad for freq, pl,
dpl
split entering. That's right, they program from the front panel. No
software needed.

The two UHF units have the big battery and they are so so.

The VHF one comes with the small cap battery and it's better.

I'm asking $125 each plus actual ground shipping and I'll eat the paypal
fees.

These units are all in EXCELLENT condition if not better

You can buy one, two or all three. If you buy more than one, I'll give a
break
on the shipping.

Thanks. Questions????

PS: I do have pictures.