RadioBanter

-   -   FS: YAESU FT-60 2/70 5 wat hand held (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/95908-fs-yaesu-ft-60-2-70-5-wat-hand-held.html)

Dan Conti June 5th 06 03:10 AM

FS: YAESU FT-60 2/70 5 wat hand held

I am selling my YAESU FT-60 2M / 440 hand held transceiver.
Like new condition, plastic still on display, in box with manual, all
included accessories.

$150.00 shipped via UPS ground, insured to lower 48.

PAYPAL or US Postal money order only.

eBay feedback under OFFDAN.

E-mail ONLY if interested.

Dan

[email protected] June 7th 06 03:01 AM

Dan Conti wrote:
I am selling my YAESU FT-60 2M / 440 hand held transceiver.
Like new condition, plastic still on display, in box with manual, all
included accessories.

$150.00 shipped via UPS ground, insured to lower 48.

PAYPAL or US Postal money order only.

eBay feedback under OFFDAN.

E-mail ONLY if interested.

Dan

I'm interested in buying this. Is it a yeasu FT- 60 R ? What are the
accessories?