RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted: Motorola Spectra Accessory Connectors (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/97571-wanted-motorola-spectra-accessory-connectors.html)

Used2Way June 30th 06 07:34 PM

Wanted: Motorola Spectra Accessory Connectors

Wanted: Motorola Spectra Accessory Connectors (9 Pin)

Please contact:
Paul
720-219-8898

Will July 1st 06 05:16 AM

Wanted: Motorola Spectra Accessory Connectors

Paul,

All the Spectras we see have the 15 pin Fe connectors. The mating 15
pin male D-Sub connectors are available at many places, even tho mine
come from Mexico.
The hood is a bit harder to find as it is thinner that the normal hood.
The connector is 156-1215
The shell is P-PHG-2E, available at Mouser pt #152-6016