Old November 19th 04, 05:50 AM
Shadow_998

Default I passed

I just wanted to say to this group: I am now KG6TDX/AG

I posted this to the antenna group because this is where I have posted most
of my amateur radio questions over the past year (and have gotten the best
answers as well!)

I hope to catch some of you on HF soon.

73, Russ

Old November 19th 04, 05:40 PM
Richard Clark

Congratulations KG6TDX

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old November 19th 04, 05:53 PM
Bill-kb3gun

Congrats!

Bill - KB3GUN

"Richard Clark" wrote in message
Congratulations KG6TDX

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Old November 19th 04, 09:05 PM
Bob Bob

Well done Russ!

Cheers Bob VK2YQA (Oz)

Old November 19th 04, 09:47 PM
Ron

Congratulations KG6TDX

Ron AB4UA Summerville, SC

. com...

Old November 19th 04, 10:19 PM
Cecil Moore

Shadow_998 wrote:
I am now KG6TDX/AG

Congratulations and I hope you have less trouble with the
'DX' in your call than I have. If you have my experience,
CW operators will respond to KG6T calling for 'DX'. :-)
It was even worse when I was KG7BK. All the CW operators
ever heard was 'BK'. They would send

-.- --. --... ..--..

and I would send

-.- --. --... -... -.-

and they would send

-.- --. --... ..--..

ad infinitum ... :-)
--
73, Cecil, W5DXP
Old November 19th 04, 11:29 PM
Dee D. Flint

"Shadow_998" wrote in message
. com...
I just wanted to say to this group: I am now KG6TDX/AG

I posted this to the antenna group because this is where I have posted

most
of my amateur radio questions over the past year (and have gotten the best
answers as well!)

I hope to catch some of you on HF soon.

73, Russ

Congrats. You should have a lot of fun putting together an HF station. Let
us know how it goes and of course we'll be here to answer questions.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old November 19th 04, 11:32 PM
John Smith

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
Shadow_998 wrote:
I am now KG6TDX/AG

Congratulations and I hope you have less trouble with the
'DX' in your call than I have. If you have my experience,
CW operators will respond to KG6T calling for 'DX'. :-)
It was even worse when I was KG7BK. All the CW operators
ever heard was 'BK'. They would send

-.- --. --... ..--..

and I would send

-.- --. --... -... -.-