Old August 17th 05, 01:14 PM
chaz

Default >>Scanner Mod Software???

I was on ebay and ran across this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SOFTWARE-MOD-Unl...QQcmdZViewItem

Has anyone done this, and is it worth the risk? Or is thre any risk?

chaz

Old August 17th 05, 07:26 PM
TomS

Read up about it he http://www.starrsoft.com/freeware/win95/default.asp

Quote from the Win95 developers:

"There has been an item sold on eBay that claims to "unlock" the frequencies
in the PRO-92/2067, PRO-93/2053, and PRO-95. I have been informed that this
item is merely a set of 151 .P95 files (for use with my Win95 app).
Together, these files contain all of the frequencies in all of the "extra
ranges" as added by Win93 and Win95. One could create this data himself by
using a program like Microsoft Excel to fill columns with incremental
frequency data, then copy and paste to Win93 or Win95."