Old August 29th 05, 08:25 PM
Oranges

Default New Orleans Live PD scanner

Any links to the same?

Should be curious as night falls and the africoons
start to come out to celebrate "xmas in August".

(....if you get what I mean - grin)

Old September 1st 05, 04:46 AM
SteveJ

Just what we thought, as times get hard Looters come out like the wild
Africans. Just can not shake the wild jungle out of them even after 200-300
years of training.
Steal, or get crack is all they can thing about and if they cant carry it
away they just **** on it like a wild bunch of monkeys.
Remember the movie Planet of the Apes, does this look familiar?

Old September 3rd 05, 05:45 AM
Al Klein

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:46:31 -0500, "SteveJ" said in
rec.radio.scanner:

Just what we thought, as times get hard Looters come out like the wild
Africans. Just can not shake the wild jungle out of them even after 200-300
years of training.

Which is why white cops were looting too? Or were they justified?
Old September 3rd 05, 11:31 PM

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 00:45:35 -0400, Al Klein
wrote:

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:46:31 -0500, "SteveJ" said in
rec.radio.scanner:

Just what we thought, as times get hard Looters come out like the wild
Africans. Just can not shake the wild jungle out of them even after 200-300
years of training.

Which is why white cops were looting too? Or were they justified?

Especially the ones who stopped the looting at Walmart and
then occupied the building as a "command station", whence they started
sucking down the supplies "because we don't have any." Nothing short
of looting under color of authority. I'll bet they laid waste the
donut section in the first hour.

Old September 4th 05, 03:05 AM

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 21:11:43 -0400, Al Klein
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 10:11:54 +1000, Barry OGrady
said in rec.radio.scanner:

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 22:31:15 GMT, wrote:

Especially the ones who stopped the looting at Walmart and
then occupied the building as a "command station", whence they started
sucking down the supplies "because we don't have any." Nothing short
of looting under color of authority. I'll bet they laid waste the
donut section in the first hour.

The food will go off anyway, so what does it matter if people take food?

Not your choice, though. It's "stolen" until it gets "donated" - and
the only one who can decide when that happens is the legal owner.

You have an overly legalistic definition of what's right if
you think it's OK to let people starve because your goddamned cash
registers can't ring up sales.

Were you ever given the opportunity to play Charles Laughton's
role in Les Miserables? It seems it would be a natural part for you --
no acting required.

Wal-Mart has the legal right to let it all rot if that's what they
want to do.

Not that I'm advocating hoarding, which is what that would be, but
legally they have the right to keep what they own.

And I'll bet that the only "discipline" those cops get is for letting
the public get wind of their looting. They'll probably be told -
unofficially and it never happened, of course - that they should have
shot the TV crew and some civilian and claimed that the "looter" shot
the crew.

Old September 4th 05, 04:32 PM
lnh

Yeah, right.

Like the two photos in the news?
The black folks with goods are "looters",
and the white folks are "getting supplies".

Desperate people do desperate things in desperate times,
but ignorant people are always ignorant.

wrote:

Any links to the same?

Should be curious as night falls and the africoons
start to come out to celebrate "xmas in August".

(....if you get what I mean - grin)

Cracker.

BROADCASTDB Live Radio : Just Added broadcastdb Broadcasting 0 April 7th 05 01:56 AM
Broadcastdb - Live radios and TV database broadcastdb Shortwave 0 April 7th 05 12:58 AM
live Florida scanner mitbr Scanner 1 October 2nd 04 10:11 PM
live scanner on the net mitbr Scanner 0 February 25th 04 12:34 AM
live Houston area scanner Marvin Suggs Scanner 0 July 23rd 03 04:43 PM