Old September 4th 05, 03:01 AM

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 10:11:54 +1000, Barry OGrady
wrote:

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 22:31:15 GMT, wrote:

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 00:45:35 -0400, Al Klein
wrote:

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:46:31 -0500, "SteveJ" said in
rec.radio.scanner:

Just what we thought, as times get hard Looters come out like the wild
Africans. Just can not shake the wild jungle out of them even after 200-300
years of training.

Which is why white cops were looting too? Or were they justified?

Especially the ones who stopped the looting at Walmart and
then occupied the building as a "command station", whence they started
sucking down the supplies "because we don't have any." Nothing short
of looting under color of authority. I'll bet they laid waste the
donut section in the first hour.

The food will go off anyway, so what does it matter if people take food?

Agreed, but for the cops to "defend" the food only to plunder
it themselves is pretty abusive.

And much of the food, canned, bottled, dried, etc. would not
go off. That's why they recommend storing it for emergencies.

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og