Old September 20th 05, 01:59 AM

Default Military band capable

Was thinking of PRO-96 but it lacks mil freq band.
I wouldn't want to spend $$ and not be able to receive that band.
Which is the best gear under $500 you recommend?
And what should I expect to hear on normal scanner? TIA
-Bill

Old September 20th 05, 04:55 AM
Bill Crocker

The PRO-96 can be enabled on MilAir, using Win96 software. It works very
well in fact!

Another consideration, if money is a consideration, and you don't need
digital, is Radio Shack's (GRE Mfg'rd) new PRO-97. MilAir right out of the
box, and on sale right now for $179.99!

Bill Crocker

oups.com...

Old September 20th 05, 03:35 PM

From what I have read, I gathered the PRO2067 is the desktop,
or underdash version of either the PRO95 or PRO96.
Can the PRO2067 be MilAir enabled using software
like Win96, or Win95? Sorry if this is a silly question, but I received

a PRO2067 as part of a complex trade and haven't had much of a
chance to invesitgate it's capability.

Terry