RadioBanter

-   -   Ping Doug (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/88208-ping-doug.html)

Steveo February 11th 06 12:03 AM

Ping Doug

I'd be happy to call a truce with you and agree not to speak of each other
in rrcb. The group would be a better place if we agreed to a time-out.

I'm all for it, man.

(no flame)

[email protected] name February 11th 06 07:07 AM

Ping Doug

I'd be happy to call a truce with you and agree not to speak of each other
in rrcb. The group would be a better place if we agreed to a time-out.

I'm all for it, man.

(no flame)

Truce? AKC all over the USA await the word from HQ.

Dr.Death February 11th 06 09:05 PM

Ping Doug

wrote in message
I'd be happy to call a truce with you and agree not to speak of each
other
in rrcb. The group would be a better place if we agreed to a time-out.

I'm all for it, man.

(no flame)

Truce? AKC all over the USA await the word from HQ.

Translation: I have to get Doug's permission.

Dr.Death February 11th 06 10:10 PM

Ping Doug

wrote in message
wrote in message
I'd be happy to call a truce with you and agree not to speak of each
other
in rrcb. The group would be a better place if we agreed to a time-out.

I'm all for it, man.

(no flame)

Truce? AKC all over the USA await the word from HQ.

Translation: I have to get Doug's permission.

At least in AKC we have strong leadership. All you got is mopeydopy and
twithed.

I'm in good company. You on the other hand take orders from a convicted
felon. You call it good leadership, in prison they call it turning you out,
or making you his bitch.

Scott in Baltimore February 12th 06 02:06 AM

Ping Doug

N8 puts very little effort into day to day AKC operations, the bulk of the food
is ate by doug, and we carry on with the work of making sure he's well fed so we
AKC clowns bark on command, rattling out food stocks, etc. independently of
his authority. So it's no use trying to eliminate N8. Even if you could, you cannot
stop his eating, it is too spread out and too powerful. You must accept that there
is nothing you can do about it.

U-Know-Who February 12th 06 04:49 AM

Ping Doug

wrote in message
Dr. Douche,

N8 puts very little effort into day to day AKC operations, the bulk of the
auction
ratting is done by AKC members, and we carry on with the work of making
keyclowns bark on command, ratting out amp sales, etc. independently of
his authority. So it's no use trying to eliminate N8. Even if you could,
you cannot
stop the AKC, it is too spread out and too powerful. You must accept that
there
is nothing you can do about it.

Here come the delusions...again.

Dr.Death February 12th 06 04:03 PM

Ping Doug

wrote in message
Dr. Douche,

N8 puts very little effort into day to day AKC operations, the bulk of the
auction
ratting is done by AKC members, and we carry on with the work of making
keyclowns bark on command, ratting out amp sales, etc. independently of
his authority. So it's no use trying to eliminate N8. Even if you could,
you cannot
stop the AKC, it is too spread out and too powerful. You must accept that
there
is nothing you can do about it.

I don't want to eliminate dogie, his stupidity is amusing to say the least.
As far the AKC being spread out and powerful, 2 people living about 150
miles apart is stretching things a bit. By the way, I have a bid on an amp
on ebay.

Dr.Death February 12th 06 04:04 PM

Ping Doug

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

wrote in message
Dr. Douche,

N8 puts very little effort into day to day AKC operations, the bulk of
the auction
ratting is done by AKC members, and we carry on with the work of making
keyclowns bark on command, ratting out amp sales, etc. independently of
his authority. So it's no use trying to eliminate N8. Even if you could,
you cannot
stop the AKC, it is too spread out and too powerful. You must accept that
there
is nothing you can do about it.

Here come the delusions...again.

Do they ever stop?

U-Know-Who February 12th 06 05:53 PM

Ping Doug

"Dr.Death" wrote in message
wrote in message
Dr. Douche,

N8 puts very little effort into day to day AKC operations, the bulk of
the auction
ratting is done by AKC members, and we carry on with the work of making
keyclowns bark on command, ratting out amp sales, etc. independently of
his authority. So it's no use trying to eliminate N8. Even if you could,
you cannot
stop the AKC, it is too spread out and too powerful. You must accept that
there
is nothing you can do about it.

I don't want to eliminate dogie, his stupidity is amusing to say the
least. As far the AKC being spread out and powerful, 2 people living about
150 miles apart is stretching things a bit. By the way, I have a bid on an
amp on ebay.

So, you don't think they control the world from their dialup connections?
:-)