Old October 20th 06, 05:50 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.revisionism,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.palestine,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Why Do People Hate Us Jews?

"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote in
message ...

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:53:48 -0500, "Ed"
wrote:

"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote in

message
On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:29:34 -0500, "Ed"
wrote:

"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote in

message
On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 17:25:06 -0500, "Ed"
wrote:

"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote in
message
On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 16:24:04 -0500, "Ed"
wrote:

"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote

in
message

(circ'ed)

I was merely trying to be kind by associating you with humanity.

You
obviously didn't deserve it.

And THAT is STILL infinitely superior to you. How long do you wish

carry
this out?

Until you finally see the light, Rosenberg. It could take a while.
You're a bit slow, shall we say.

I'm in the game until you either admit that you're a bigoted perverted
asshole, or you just slink away to your little dung mound abode.

What game might that be, Rosenberg? The game where you identify
yourself as an illiterate imbecile?

No, the one where with every single word you post you expose yourself

more
and more as the bigoted pervert that you are.

There is no such game. The game I described above is the only game in
town.

Why aren't you observing the jew sabbath?

Why aren't you out raping 7 year old boys?

Is that your idea of how to spend a jew sabbath?

No, but it's obviously yours.

I don't recognise the jew sabbath.

You don't recognize ANY sabbath. A phony rev wouldn't dare do such a

thing.

What "phony rev" are you babbling about?

Why, you, phony rev.

Why me, Rosenberg?

Yes you, sir, of the Anglican Church.... you know the one that said
they
never heard of you after you stated that is the church you work for?

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: \"MIDIcian\" \(tm\) - view profile
Date: Mon, Mar 22 2004 11:38 pm
Email: "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)"
Groups: alt.revisionism, soc.culture.jewish, soc.culture.israel,
soc.culture.palestine, alt.conspiracy, rec.music.country.western,
alt.music.weird-al
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

"Samson" wrote in message

... YOU ARE ****.

Straw man.

Stan,
www.thesequencers.us
nl: Seether on Rockline!!!! (www.rocklineradio.com)

Reply Rate this post:

From: Frederick Shorts - view profile
Date: Tues, Mar 23 2004 7:28 am
Email: Frederick Shorts
Groups: alt.revisionism, soc.culture.jewish, soc.culture.israel,
soc.culture.palestine, alt.conspiracy, rec.music.country.western,
alt.music.weird-al, alt.fan.madonna, alt.tv.snl
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

"\"MIDIcian\" (tm)" AKA Stan the putz wrote:

"Samson" wrote in message
... YOU ARE ****.

Straw man.

Straw ****.

--
Freddie 'fag' Shorts

I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Go Kerry!

Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!
Contact me by email ) or mail me at
FS Newssite Inc.
101 West 23rd St. Suite 2237, New York, NY, 10011
On second thoughts, don't bother. Just sign me up for subscriptions.

Check out my current web sites -
http://www.orwellian.org
http://www.miscstuff.org
http://home.nyc.rr.com/cypherpunk/

And my latest creation -
http://easysite.superb.net/websites/shortass/

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe - view profile
Date: Fri, Mar 26 2004 2:18 am
Email: (The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe)

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:13:23 -0500, "Ed" wrote:

""MIDIcian" (tm)" wrote in message
"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote in

message
On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 23:25:52 -0600, "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)"
wrote:

"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote in

message
I don't recognise the jew sabbath.

Terrorists don't.

Nor does anyone other than jew assholes.

And you claim to be a Revd.????

He is a phony rev. Some time ago he claimed to be with the Anglican Church,
and someone contacted the Anglican Church to verify this, and the answer
from the Church was that they never heard of him.

That is total horse****, Rosenberg. Of course they've heard of me.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe - view profile
Date: Fri, Mar 26 2004 2:18 am

wrote:

[...]

People don't "work for" the Church, Rosenberg. What the **** do you
think this is - McDonald's or something?

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Ed - view profile
Date: Fri, Mar 26 2004 10:53 pm
Email: "Ed"

wrote:

"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote in
message
I don't recognise the jew sabbath.

Terrorists don't.

Nor does anyone other than jew assholes.

And you claim to be a Revd.????

He is a phony rev. Some time ago he claimed to be with the Anglican

Church,
and someone contacted the Anglican Church to verify this, and the answer
from the Church was that they never heard of him.

That is total horse****, Rosenberg. Of course they've heard of me.

Sure....after someone asked them if you were a minister for their
church,
they "heard of you." Now they know you for the fake rev that you are.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Ed - view profile
Date: Fri, Mar 26 2004 10:54 pm
Email: "Ed"

wrote:

[...]

It might as well be for you, since you certainly aren't a minister of
the
Anglican Church.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Frederick Shorts - view profile
Date: Fri, Mar 26 2004 11:04 pm
Email: Frederick Shorts
Groups: alt.revisionism, soc.culture.jewish, soc.culture.israel,
soc.culture.palestine, alt.conspiracy, alt.pets.rabbits,
triangle.general

wrote:

[...]

If it was there'd be a drive-thru so youz could get your wafers while
still in your car!

From: The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe - view profile
Date: Sat, Mar 27 2004 1:36 am

wrote:

"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote in
message
I don't recognise the jew sabbath.

Terrorists don't.

Nor does anyone other than jew assholes.

And you claim to be a Revd.????

He is a phony rev. Some time ago he claimed to be with the Anglican

Church,
and someone contacted the Anglican Church to verify this, and the answer
from the Church was that they never heard of him.

That is total horse****, Rosenberg. Of course they've heard of me.

Sure....after someone asked them if you were a minister for their church,
they "heard of you." Now they know you for the fake rev that you are.

As always, you're full of ****, Rosenberg. Nobody "asked them".

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe - view profile
Date: Sat, Mar 27 2004 1:37 am

wrote:

[...]

See other post. Talking to you is like talking to Lassie.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe - view profile
Date: Sat, Mar 27 2004 1:38 am
Email: (The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe)
Groups: alt.revisionism, soc.culture.jewish, soc.culture.israel,
soc.culture.palestine, alt.conspiracy, alt.pets.rabbits,
triangle.general
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:04:41 -0700, Frederick Shorts

wrote:

[...]

You may laugh. butt the shirtlifter-infested American branch of the
Anglican Church does exactly that.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Frederick Shorts - view profile
Date: Sat, Mar 27 2004 9:42 am
Email: Frederick Shorts

wrote:

[...]

LOL!!! Stupid pillowbiters! LOL!!!

From: Ed - view profile
Date: Sat, Mar 27 2004 3:34 pm
Email: "Ed"

wrote:

"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote

in
message
I don't recognise the jew sabbath.

Terrorists don't.

Nor does anyone other than jew assholes.

And you claim to be a Revd.????

He is a phony rev. Some time ago he claimed to be with the Anglican

Church,
and someone contacted the Anglican Church to verify this, and the

answer
from the Church was that they never heard of him.

That is total horse****, Rosenberg. Of course they've heard of me.

Sure....after someone asked them if you were a minister for their church,
they "heard of you." Now they know you for the fake rev that you are.

As always, you're full of ****, Rosenberg. Nobody "asked them".

Of course you would say it, living in the land of Denial as you do.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Ed - view profile
Date: Sat, Mar 27 2004 3:34 pm
Email: "Ed"

wrote:

[...]

And talking to you is like talking to a pile of sewage.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe - view profile
Date: Sun, Mar 28 2004 12:21 am

wrote:

"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote

in
message
I don't recognise the jew sabbath.

Terrorists don't.

Nor does anyone other than jew assholes.

And you claim to be a Revd.????

He is a phony rev. Some time ago he claimed to be with the Anglican
Church,
and someone contacted the Anglican Church to verify this, and the

answer
from the Church was that they never heard of him.

That is total horse****, Rosenberg. Of course they've heard of me.

Sure....after someone asked them if you were a minister for their church,
they "heard of you." Now they know you for the fake rev that you are.

As always, you're full of ****, Rosenberg. Nobody "asked them".

Of course you would say it, living in the land of Denial as you do.

So who exactly "asked them", Rosenberg? Be specific, now.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe - view profile
Date: Sun, Mar 28 2004 12:22 am

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:34:48 -0500, "Ed" wrote:

"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote in
message ...

(circumcised)

See other post. Talking to you is like talking to Lassie.

And talking to you is like talking to a pile of sewage.

Do you often talk to piles of sewage, Rosenberg? Are you a rabbi?

Old October 20th 06, 09:36 AM posted to alt.revisionism,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.palestine,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default id theft is a crime

On 19 Oct 2006 21:50:08 -0700, "Fag-Hag-Gav"
wrote:

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old October 20th 06, 03:54 PM posted to alt.revisionism,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.palestine,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 20 Oct 2006 04:01:10 -0700, wrote:

id theft is a crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old October 20th 06, 05:00 PM posted to alt.revisionism,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.palestine,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On 19 Oct 2006 21:50:08 -0700, "Fag-Hag-Gav"
wrote:

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

id tehft is teh crime

http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

Old October 20th 06, 05:23 PM posted to alt.revisionism,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.palestine,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:00:16 -0400, "Markie Morgan"
wrote:

so why do you keep comitng it
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

From: The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe - view profile
Date: Sun, Mar 28 2004 12:22 am
Email: (The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe)
Groups: alt.revisionism, soc.culture.jewish, soc.culture.israel,
soc.culture.palestine, alt.conspiracy
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:34:48 -0500, "Ed" wrote:

"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote in
message ...

(circumcised)

See other post. Talking to you is like talking to Lassie.

And talking to you is like talking to a pile of sewage.

Do you often talk to piles of sewage, Rosenberg? Are you a rabbi?

id crime is a tefth

http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

Old October 20th 06, 06:42 PM posted to alt.revisionism,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.palestine,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:18:43 -0400, "Markie Morgan"
wrote:

"Fag-Hag-Gav" wrote in message
oups.com...

I tld you get a life not try to steal one
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

HOMO TEST FOR MARKIE MarQueerMyDear Policy 16 October 20th 06 01:03 AM
AOR ARD 9800 to ICOM 746 WIRING Ron Digital 1 July 12th 05 10:04 AM
Achtung! Attenzione!All shortwave frequencies to cease 11-14-04 due to Judgement day arriving. Knowledge Shortwave 5 November 15th 04 02:07 AM
Hey Twist!!!! AKC KennelMaster CB 45 September 3rd 04 02:45 AM
GAY PRIDE WEEK VICTORY Don Souter Shortwave 0 July 4th 03 12:17 AM