Old August 13th 04, 12:37 AM
AKC KennelMaster

Default Hey Twist!!!!

Got the hatches battened down? I hope you guys get lucky with this one.
Maybe the overnight Cuba crossing will give you a break. At any rate, good
luck, and keep your head down!!!!!

Old August 13th 04, 01:43 PM
Steveo

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote in
message news | Got the hatches battened down? I hope you guys get lucky
with this one.
| Maybe the overnight Cuba crossing will give you a break.
At any rate, good
| luck, and keep your head down!!!!!

Ditto, Twist. Hope you don't get tore up too bad down there.

Old August 13th 04, 04:07 PM
Dave Hall

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 23:37:07 GMT, "AKC KennelMaster"
wrote:

Got the hatches battened down? I hope you guys get lucky with this one.
Maybe the overnight Cuba crossing will give you a break. At any rate, good
luck, and keep your head down!!!!!

Assuming, of course, that he really lives there.......

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj
Old August 14th 04, 06:50 AM
Frank Gilliland

wrote:

Got the hatches battened down? I hope you guys get lucky with this one.
Maybe the overnight Cuba crossing will give you a break. At any rate, good
luck, and keep your head down!!!!!

Assuming, of course, that he really lives there.......

Of course he does. What on earth would make you think he lied?

Old August 16th 04, 03:45 PM
Dave Hall

wrote:

Got the hatches battened down? I hope you guys get lucky with this one.
Maybe the overnight Cuba crossing will give you a break. At any rate, good
luck, and keep your head down!!!!!

Assuming, of course, that he really lives there.......

Of course he does. What on earth would make you think he lied?

Gee, I don't know...... An anonymous NIC, no accountability, several
lies spewed forth, a sociopathic personality.

I guess he's beyond reproach.....

What was I thinking?

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old August 17th 04, 04:49 AM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)

-
Of course he does. What on earth would

make you think he lied?

-
Gee, I don't know...... An anonymous NIC, no

accountability, several lies spewed forth, a

sociopathic personality.

I guess he's beyond reproach.....

What was I thinking?

Dave

N3CVJ

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

CB IS anonymous, it's going to stay that way, get over the gastric pain
it causes you.
That one would seek to mete out "accountability" for posting one's
opinion in usenet illustrates a freak, dude! What type accountability is
it you wish to foster upon those who dare say something on usenet with
which you may disagree?
And to answer your question,,,you weren't thinking, Davie, you never
do,,,,it's what is responsible for your foot in mouth disease and
unfettered anger toward cb anonymity. You gave up your anonymity and are
****ed at those who didn't,,,,,who had the smarts to follow their ISP
suggestions and all security experts and NOT post on the internet with
their real name to a group dealing with a hobby where no ones identity
is revealed. Add to the fact that you can no longer partake in your old
haunts and dx on cb because someone would probably turn your azz in...if
you weren't such a jerkoff and were cool with people, you could operate
with no fear and talk dx on cb with the rest of us who enjoy it.