Old January 11th 04, 01:34 AM
John

Default Kenwood 930/940 Repair Service

Hi All

I do repairs on specializing on the Kenwood 930 / 940 radios and Yaesu FT-102.
Complete rebuilds from top to bottom, PLL repair and power supply rebuilds &
updates, All fix's and modification also. I have over 6 + years experience with these
radios. Completely satisfied customers & many reference's........ Have extra parts
too...Very reasonable rates, fast turn around time. I also do custom modification for
audio... Work on other Kenwood & Yaesu models Too !!

Get that 930 / 940 back on the air !!

If you need a repair or anything done give me an email

thanks John, KI4NR