Heathkit SB-401 Power Cord

Old May 24th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Jim Barnard

Default Heathkit SB-401 Power Cord

I am trying to restore an old Heathkit SB-401. Like so many of these old
sets, it is missing the power cord. Does anyone have one available?

Thanks,

Jim
KI4VGK

Old May 25th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey

Jim Barnard wrote:
I am trying to restore an old Heathkit SB-401. Like so many of these old
sets, it is missing the power cord. Does anyone have one available?

What does it look like? Three prong oval cord? Volex makes those.
--scott
Old May 25th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Bruce Billings

Hi Jim. I have a 401 that I have restored. I looked at the cord and the name
"Electri Cord" was stamped on it. I found them on
http://www.electri-cord.com/. Maybe they still have a replacement.