SX 28 capacitor questions

Old March 27th 08, 12:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Carter

Default SX 28 capacitor questions

The picture that goes along with my rar+p post...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SX 28 caps.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	452
Old March 27th 08, 03:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Neil S

"Carter" wrote in message
t...
The picture that goes along with my rar+p post...

Here are photos of the bottom of my SX-43 as an example of the types used a
bit later than that period. These photos are after recapping.

Neil S.

Old March 28th 08, 12:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Paul P[_2_]

"Carter" wrote in message
t...
The picture that goes along with my rar+p post...

I have been replacing them for my restorations. You may be able to cut them
open and restuff if that is what you like.
Or just put them in a baggie and save them for when the price of tube radios
skyrocket like gasoline :~)

Paul P.

Capacitor codes Tom Equipment 1 March 24th 08 11:23 AM
who needs capacitor? amydeng2001 Shortwave 1 June 14th 05 03:37 AM
ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITOR David McBeth Homebrew 5 October 22nd 04 01:03 PM
capacitor su PCB FR-4 Massi Antenna 5 February 16th 04 11:04 AM
BEWARE SPENDING TIME ANSWERING QUESTIONS HERE (WAS Electronic Questions) CW Antenna 1 September 5th 03 06:20 PM