Old October 19th 03, 09:13 PM
Clint

"Mike Yetsko" wrote in message

"****" has been heard a few times, but the only one I can think of I'm
not sure of. War Games? Anyone know of other places?

And "teats" all over the place. Just recently in a broadcast of 'Witness'
with Harrison Ford in the barn with the Amish farmer...

Yea, i've been noticing more and more old movies that at one time had
certain words or phrases either blanked out or replaced by more "family
oriented" ones (I prefer not to be insulted myself and just head about a
quarter
of a second of diead air, it's less condescending) are now just letting the
words
go by.

New shows are taking advantage, too. I don't write the names down of shows
that
use these words, as i have better things to do, but for quite while you can
hear
the phrase "kick ass", "****ed off", etc.

Clint