Old October 20th 03, 12:17 PM
Brian Kelly

Default Here it is-BPL full rollout in Va

Dick Carroll wrote in message ...
CHeck this out...

http://www.potomacnews.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WPN%2FMGArticle%2FWPN_BasicArti cle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031771619197&path=!frontpage

Good! Somebody had to bite the bullet and do it, let 'er rip. I'm
betting that Manassas will become the focal point of the whole issue.
It's likely gonna establish whether or not there's any money in it for
the service providers, whether or not the interference BPL generates
will terminally interfere with critical HF comms and how many of the
plugged-in $29.95/month citizen users of BPL in Manassas identities
get hacked, yadda, yadda, all of it.

For better or worse let the battle begin win lose or draw.

I vaguely remember Manassas being the last focal point of a much
earlier national debate, something about Lee handing Grant his sword
in Manassas . . is there some irony here?

w3rv