Old October 20th 03, 05:49 PM
Dwight Stewart

"Dick Carroll" wrote:

You're still obfuscating, Dwight! And you know it!
No Code International means "no code test
international" only because they were forced into
making the addition. The negative response otherwise
would have been overwhelming and they knew it,
or soon found it out. But it didn't change The Agenda.

Well, I don't know anything about that, Dick. I visited their web site
after reading something Jim said recently and saw absolutely nothing about a
wider agenda to eliminate code itself. Since you seem aware of something
more than their stated goals, perhaps you should present evidence of it here
for all to see. Otherwise, it just appears you're attacking this group with
unsubstantiated innuendo (and I'm tired of hearing unsubstantiated innuendo
used as a political weapon in this country - it's sleazy, Dick).

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/