Old October 21st 03, 02:42 AM
Bill Sohl

"Dick Carroll" wrote in message
Dwight Stewart wrote:
"Dick Carroll" wrote:

You're still obfuscating, Dwight! And you know it!
No Code International means "no code test
international" only because they were forced into
making the addition. The negative response otherwise
would have been overwhelming and they knew it,
or soon found it out. But it didn't change The Agenda.

Well, I don't know anything about that, Dick. I visited their web site
after reading something Jim said recently and saw absolutely nothing

about a
wider agenda to eliminate code itself. Since you seem aware of something
more than their stated goals, perhaps you should present evidence of it

here
for all to see. Otherwise, it just appears you're attacking this group

with
unsubstantiated innuendo (and I'm tired of hearing unsubstantiated

innuendo
used as a political weapon in this country - it's sleazy, Dick).

This isn't a court of law, Dwight, and the level of evidence required
to make up ones mind depends on the indivual and his attention and
perception levels.

That's true as to individual opinions. Not true, however, as to your
ability to convince others.

So your effort to demand court-grade evidence falls
flat on its face.

Actually, your inability to respond speaks volumes to the
veracity and truthfulness of your claims.

Evidence is plentiful and much
of it has been displayed right here on rrap to see, even recently, with
of course some disclaimers to match. If you missed all that it would be
because you wanted to miss it, or just don't care enough to pay attention.

More vague inuendo from Dick.

And yes, some if it is a bit sleazy as you note. But you misidentified
it a bit, as usual.

What the hell are you (Dick) talking about now?

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK