Old October 25th 03, 05:18 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article . net, Duane Allen
writes:

On a serious off-topic note, does anyone know what is being done to
protec the CSA graveyards. Thanks in advance.

I do. The graveyards full of traitorous racist Confederates are being
converted to HAZMAT landfill sites and leach fields. You Rebs wanted
"states rights" so you could do such lovely things as own slaves. Well,
now our society is trashed by the millions of descendants of those
"slaves" who want their assets kissed with government support from
cradle to grave. Well, I guess it is better than your blue-blood white
trash ancestors getting their hands dirty. Of course, now we'll probably
have to sit through all the tired old QRM about how the Civil War wasn't
about slavery. Right.

73 de Larry, K3LT