Old October 26th 03, 04:02 PM
Kim W5TIT

"David Stinson" wrote in message
Larry Roll K3LT wrote:

The South has a lot to answer for, IMHO. Modern-day Rebels with the
Confederate flags on their pickup trucks don't do much to heal the

wounds
of the past. They all need to be rounded up and "deprogrammed."

Now ain't that a piece of work...
He rants against intolerance, then suggests that those who disagree
with him be "deprogrammed." Typical Democrat.
Larry, I take it back. You're not good enough for me to urinate on you.
I'll let the dog do it.
D.S.

Well, David, next you'll be told by him to explain *where* he's being
intolerant and he'll be proclaiming to be one of the most wonderful people
he knows....blah, blah, blah. Seems to me a couple of months ago he also
posted some message about how "circumstances" in his life were causing him
to review his attitude...blah, blah, blah.

All having been said before, and all with no merit of evidence...

Kim W5TIT