Old October 26th 03, 04:33 PM
David Stinson

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

You sir, are seriously confused.

Larry is boundlessly ignorant-
He, like most Americans
(tragically, including most southerners),
has swallowed a long, despicable line of lies,
propaganda and swill force-fed to Americans as "history."

He, like most northern chauvinists, vomits it back up
not because he has any honest moral ground on which to be outraged,
but because it gives him the cheap illusion of moral superiority.
(mis)Leaders have long regurgitated this filth,
because they can use the resulting hateful black racism
and baseless white guilt to divide and conquer,
manipulating masses of gullible people
into giving them money and power.
It's worked for a hundred and forty years
for the (mis)leaders evil enough to spout it,
and against the people foolish enough to believe it.

Know what's funny?
I remember when my high school in north Louisiana was integrated.
It was done by forced bussing. After some initial grumbling,
and with occasional exceptions due to racists of BOTH colors,
we seemed to get along OK.
That wasn't the case in another city.
In that city, when forced bussing came,
white people turned buses full of black children over
and SET THEM ON FIRE. Bet you see that in the liberal-written
"history" books, do you? Dig hard and you can find it.
And this wasn't 1964; it was 1972.
Take a good guess where that was....
Hint: It was far north of Virginia.
D.S.