Old February 1st 04, 12:01 AM
Cecil Moore

Tdonaly wrote:
It won't work, Cecil. I quit arguing when you quit understanding.

And you would rather leave me ignorant than contribute anything
to my understanding. I certainly understand that. I have an
engineering degree and my IQ, according to MENSA, is in the
upper 1/2 of one percent. That you cannot post anything that
I can understand seems to be your problem, not mine. But don't
feel alone. My Southern Baptist Preacher has the identical
problem. His religion interferes with my understanding. Your
math model religion interferes with my understanding in exactly
the same way. Hint: If your math model doesn't predict reality,
it ain't worth much. The original assertion was that the current
into a coil is identical to the current out of a coil. Never mind
that the current has to travel faster than the speed of light to
make that true. Every measurement has proven that there is a
current taper through the coil. Yet, you maintain the original
assertion. There's something seriously wrong with a mind that
maintains concepts that have been proven wrong by measurements.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp