Old January 31st 04, 11:30 PM
Cecil Moore

W4JLE wrote:
Where do I begin...
To limit the universe, I disagree with the data referenced on your web page
purporting to show how EZNEC got it wrong. Your just plain wrong.

I am not trying to be hardnosed about this. I am actually trying to be
gentle about challenging someone's religion. If an inductive stub is
properly modeled by EZNEC, why is an equivalent inductive coil not
properly modeled? By properly modeled, I mean in agreement with reality.

EZNEC assumes that the current travels through the lumped inductive
reactance at faster than the speed of light. Why is it surprising to
find out that doesn't match reality? What am I missing, besides religion
based on math models?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp