Old February 1st 04, 12:14 AM
Cecil Moore

Richard Clark wrote:

wrote:
And you would rather leave me ignorant than contribute anything
to my understanding.

This reminds me of a time when I challenged our Chief Bosun's mate
with: "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

Richard, is one iota of scientific proof too much to ask or should
I accept it on faith like you? When I want hand-waving, I go to church.
I expect more than math-model-based religion out of this newsgroup.
Maybe I expect too much. You guys remind me of the people in one
of the Planet of the Apes movies who worshiped Tha Bomb.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp