Old November 5th 03, 12:35 PM
Bert Craig

"S. Hanrahan" wrote in message
On 6 Sep 2003 07:23:43 -0700, (Brian) wrote:
Oh, geez. Here's another Morse Elitist that apparently advocates
sending code so **** poorly that it can't be computer copied. Hoo-ah!

At 5 WPM, you don't need a computer to copy good or poor code.

I think you've just hit the nail on the head. It's really not how hard or
easy 5-wpm is, it's the willingness (or lack thereof) to make the initial
(i.e. "initiative") effort to learn the 43 required characters.

I came into the fray relatively unbiased re. the code vs. no-code debate.
However, once you hear some of the arguments presented, it's hard not to see
it for what it really is.

73 de Bert
WA2SI