Old November 6th 03, 06:08 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

Hey Mike!

Believe it or not, that does work for some people. I do know of one person
who took a different letter per night and used a program like NuMorse to
send that letter/character for a certain length of time. (create a text
file with enough characters to keep the program sending long enough, and
have the program read from that file.) After a while he got 'em all.

--
Ryan KC8PMX

Why is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but
it takes a whole box to start a barbecue?

I keep getting these images of you two listening to a ARRL Morse code CD
to fall asleep to, instead of the music most people would use! 8^)

- Mike KB3EIA -