Old February 1st 04, 09:48 PM
John Smith

"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:10:44 -0600, "John Smith"
wrote:
If you can explain my error, please do so rather than insulting me by

saying
I am hopelessly mixed up.

Hi John,

You will undoubtedly find the answer when our resident troll argues
this from the other side of the argument in a future thread. Time and
conflict finds him everywhere eventually. ;-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Thanks, Richard. I didn't know the meaning of the word Troll until now. I
asked for an explanation but, well, you saw his answer:

"Obviously not. You're miles away from the right ball park.

And you are using the wrong formula for the resonant frequency of a
transnmission line anyway."

It seems to me that he could have at least let us in on his formula. If he
doesn't want to share knowledge with the group, and if he is not a troll,
why does he bother to post?

Oh, well. I guess the best thing is to ignore him.

John, KD5YI