Old November 7th 03, 05:32 PM
JJ

Kim W5TIT wrote:

I, for one, am getting tired of 9-11 being the barometer of how patriotic we
are. Leaving out the disaster, there is so much other stuff hurting this
country--even more than the blatant terrorism that is part of a bigger
picture. Terrorism is just easier to see and be offended by. What about
all the products we buy every day that are made in China--and even before
China "earned" back the most favored nation status. What *are* they doing
with all that money they get from the products they export to this country
and that we buy?

They are building their armies and wepons for world dominance.