Old November 8th 03, 04:05 AM
Clint

"Steve Robeson, K4CAP" wrote in message
om...
"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message

If anyone wants to start changing things in America, they need to start
changing politicians. And, I don't even care what "party" is

changed--they
are all essentially the same.

I'll have to disagree with you a bit here, Kim...

I think before we change politicians, we have to change
ourselves...What we want from govenment, the kind of conduct we expect
and what we are willing to pay for with our taxes.

Americans will scream bloody murder about thier "rights" and the
amount of taxes they pay. Yet they scream even louder when a group of
men get together and commit a horrific act like September 11th and
they wonder why the government doesn't "do something".

Can you imagine the outpore of anger that would have occured if
those 20 men had been arrested on September TENTH...?!?! The ACLU, The
Arab-American League and who knows who all else would have been all
over the press about how we were infringing on thier rights.

BINGO.

The American Snivel Liberties Union has really made a mockery of itself
and transformed a once good & useful organization into nothing more than
a corrupt, leftist-slanted outfit. You are 100% correct; had those people
been arrested previous to 9/11, there would have been the greatest outcry
and a claim that thier civil rights were violated.

Some say that there was sufficient evidence and that law enforcement
agencies
were simply dropping the ball and asleep at the wheel and allowed them to
do what they did; however, it is entirely possible that for the reasons I
mentioned,
they did NOT arrest them.

And over 3,000 people died for it.

Clint