Old November 9th 03, 11:28 PM
Mike Coslo

garigue wrote:
code, fine, if they want to fine, just don't come up to me and bitch
and moan that 5 WPM is a hurdle or mountain too high to climb.

not to worry, it won't be a hurdle or a mountain anymore when
the FCC removes the code testing requirement.

Clint
KB5ZHT

Hello there Clint .....

I agree it will all be a rather moot point but it will be the drip off the
leaf that eventually runs into the sea of a no test amateur radio license.
The future ham will just access the FCC site and type in the info and hit
print. I am not a betting man but Clint I will send you a six pack of Iron
City beer if testing doesn't turn into a 5 WPM like sham or isn't completely
eliminated in 10-15 years.

Here's another possibility, Tom. At some point in the near future, we
will *buy* our licenses from Clear Channel!

- Mike KB3EIA -