Old November 10th 03, 12:31 AM
bad cop/good cop

"Len Over 21" wrote in message

Control of the chat room is now returned to regulars for discussing the
vital interests of the regulars on such amateur radio policy topics as
the U.S. civil war, disadvantaged low-grade workers, U. S. foreign
policy, choo-choo trains, fast-food establishments, and the usual
outrage of regulars at other regulars not conceding their innate
superiority on all topics.

One may hear the premium of that variety
of shi+ any weekend on 14.313 MHz.

(Just ask for the "mobile" master of
ceremonies from Georgia or the resident
frequency fool from Indiana)

Capt Truth IIV
Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends...
Faceless, amorphous Raleigh-Durham, a series of interlocking
suburbs masquerading as a city. - Joe Queenan

"If only sheep could cook, we wouldn't need women at all!"

"I watched The Accused last night with Jodie Foster. Tough movie. I was
wondering what people felt as to whether or not they feel she deserved what
happened to her."

"Rule #5: Smack the living **** out of your children.
They deserve it anyway and god says it's OK too !"