Old November 13th 03, 06:33 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

I didn't think Jim would every go that "low" but a kid to me is someone
almost in the college years! (somewhere between 18-21..... hi hi) Never
would have implied child labor (under 14.)

--
Ryan KC8PMX

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
et...
N2EY wrote:

As for "a job a kid could do", rest assured that if some employers could

use
child labor, they would - and pay 'em less than minimum wage, too.

Hehe, that brings us to one of the reasons that U****S got started in
the first place. The employers *were* using children, *were* paying them
almost nothing, and abusing them most terribly.

So the people who argue that raising the minimum wage is putting young
people out of work do know what they are talking about!

- Mike KB3EIA -